Saturday, April 21, 2007

Baby Shower
















Today was our baby shower. I know it is a little early but we didn't expect to have paperwork delays with birth ceritifcates and other stuff so my mom had planned the shower at the time of Lennah's referral on February 15. Anyway, I cannot express my gratitude to everyone how wonderful our shower was. We received more than we ever could have asked for and it was wonderful having our family and friends part of such a special moment. I know a lot of adoptive parents wait until after the arrival to have a shower but this is almost like a pregnancy so I figured we'd have one before she got here so we would have an idea of what we still need to buy before she arrives. I also am in awe over what a beautiful shower cake we had. My mom's dearest friend and pastors' wife out did herself with such a beautiful cake. I am sure most people say this but it was the most beautiful and unique cake we had ever seen. Thanks to all.

No comments: