Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy First Birthday Baby Girl

































A sad and a happy day has come; Delylah turned one today. I am sad because time has gone so fast. I am happy to see how fast she is progressing and learning and happy that I have been blessed with two beautiful daughters. Little did I know that a year ago today our daughter was born thousands of miles away. Delylah is an awesome baby. She is so smart she is already saying quite a few words like nice, star, baby, mommy, daddy, and her latest which she picked up from Lennah which is Dora. We are just so amazed that we have two beautiful smart little girls.



Even though Delylah's birthday is today, Saturday will be her officially celebration. Of course, I am cooking like usual and am hoping that her birthday turns out as great as Lennah's first birthday did. I guess I will catch everyone up then until then enjoy the girls latest pics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there. Working the night before so maybe I can wake up in time..

beautiful

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, little one!

nancy said...

happy birthday, delylah!!! hope to see you again!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Delylah! Hope you had a wonderful day full of SUGAR!!