Monday, February 23, 2009

Catching up from Vacation
















































































































So I have been home a few days and had not had much time to catch up this blog on what's been going on. We went to Myrtle Beach for several days with my parents and unfortunately I have brought back some stomach ailment that keeps coming back. It has not been enjoyable. Everytime I think I am getting better it returns. I guess now I can catch you up on our trip. We headed to Myrtle Beach, yes, I know it is cold this time of year but it was a chance to take a cheap trip. Also it was Delylah's first vacation so it will be a memorable one. Even though it was chilly the trip was enjoyable. We had a great resort right on the beach with an indoor pool which is a perk with kids. We also had a chance to visit Ripley's aquarium which we had a hard time prying Lennah away from the shark slide they had there. I think we spent an hour at the slide alone. We had some great food and best yet the kids were pretty good in the car. I have to say they did really good going and coming. Which eases my worries about our upcoming travels to Disney in a few short months. I think the trip back was pretty good because no one but Keith was feeling well so the kids slept a lot. Lennah was so cute and kept asking to go to the beach and the pool. She had a hard time understanding that the beach was cold and we couldn't spend too much time there. Delylah was a little freaked over the pool the first time. She had never had the opportunity to go swimming before because Ethiopia was cold and it was late in the summer when we got back. She finally adjusted and did much better the next time we took her to the pool. Enjoy the photos for now, I am adding so photos since the last time I posted and our trip photos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just beautiful! Thanks for posting..Miss yall

G&K said...

Seems like I never have enough time to keep up with all the blogs I have followed, but it's always great to see new photos. The girls look like they had a wonderful time. Sorry to hear you were under the weather.

nancy said...

great photos! scary how fast your girls are growing...