Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day present


What a Princess















Driving in Style













Me and my ice cream










































































































































































Happy Mother's Day to all our friends out there. Today was a grand day. I have so much to be thankful for this Mother's day; two beautiful girls. We had a great family breakfast and my dad and Keith cooked dinner. I also got a beautiful family necklace for mother's day. Yesterday we took my mom to have portraits taken with the girls since that is what she wanted for Mother's day. As soon as I get the pics back I will be sure to post since the girls look absolutely adorable. To back track a bit we raised $131 dollars for our fundraiser for AHOPE orphanage on Thursday. I plan on doing this every year so hopefully next year we will gain more support but every little bit helps. We also hit the taste of Marietta fair two weeks ago and had a great time. Things have been business as usualy around here and now we are just waiting for our big trip. Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!