Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update












I guess it has been a few weeks since my last post and you think with baby number 3 I would be updating more often. Well our first homestudy visit is this upcoming Saturday. We have a new social worker so we are a bit nervous being we do not have an established relationship with her left. We were sad about not being able to work with our former social worker but everything happens for a reason and this is just another person entering our lives through the journey of adoption. We also sent off our I-600 A application so at least that is checked off our list. The big hurdle in our journey is California. I guess since all their budget issues their government is extremely slow in processing birth certificates. However, thanks to my friend Nicole's mom this process should be a little quicker since she is being so wonderful and going to have our certificate state certified for us when we get it. I don't know what I would do without her.

I also had Delylah's second birthday photos taken last week. I was quite shocked that she was not her usual happy to be the center of attention self. She was a little scared of the camera guy. But one amazing thing was that lennah was excited and jumped into the photo shoot to get some shots of herself take.





3 comments:

Nic said...

super cute pics. I love their little faces.

Cherie K. Miller said...

Great to read about your "international" family - and your interest in America & Social Studies. I'm sure your middle schoolers are lucky to have you in their classrooms!

I also graduated from Kennesaw State & now I work here - one of the best places in GA to work!

Cherie K. Miller
Mom to 7 (via a blended family) sons!
http://amst.hss.kennesaw.edu

nancy said...

happy birthday beautiful girl!