Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pictures with Santa














Well to complete our holiday season photos we had the annual visit to Target to meet Santa. The girls did great and of course were too cute. This year they get Christmas which will make it awesome. They also are getting into the real meaning of Christmas and that we celebrate Baby Jesus's birthday. I just wish they would leave him alone under the tree. LOL.
I guess to just also drop a note about where we are in the adoption is NOWHERE. Honestly, I am more and more frustrated each day because our agency said that we would be very quick to get a match. Yeah! Not happening. I am not sure what to expect at all when adopting through the state foster care system but we have inquired about quite a few sets of siblings and we hear nothing back. The system is so frustrating because there are so many kids in the US that need homes but honestly the system does not seem to work fast enough. We had Delylah's referral quicker and we were out of country. I know everything is in God's hands and timing so we will still wait but who knows when we are going to expand our family. Either way I am very Thankful this upcoming Thanksgiving because I have the most wonderful husband, two beautiful little girls, and great family and friends.

Anyway, my rant is over but enjoy the Santa photos.

2 comments:

laura said...

Hey! These pictures are just too sweet. I can't believe how big the girls are getting.

I will add your adoption to our prayer list.

Also, let's PLEASE get the girls together after Thanksgiving. Maybe one Saturday AM or PM?

Miss you guys!

Laura

Anonymous said...

It's always so wonderful to see people embracing cultural diversity! You have a beautiful family in your "international house of people." :)