Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lots to Share









Mother Daughter Tea at the Southern Museum












So it has been a long time since I have blogged. That was because my laptop was in the shop for a month (yes a long time) so I haven't been able to upload photos and all that fun stuff so I figured I would hibernate while I waited. Since the last time I blogged we have just been having some good family fun. Last month my mom, myself, and the girls went to a mother daughter tea. It was a fun gathering and the girls had a blast playing dress up, making crafts, and meeting new friends. We have also had some great weather the past several weeks and that gave us the opportunity to head to the park and have some fun with the girls. For some reason the kids cannot get enough time at the park. For some reason the past few weekends we have also had a lot of birthday parties to hit. We even have one this coming weekend. So every weekend has been jammed packed with stuff to do.


And finally today we got the phone call we have been waiting for since January. Back in January our agency called us and shared with us that we were sort of selected for a sibling group of 3. Well they had to wait for the other worker to have a matching meeting before we were officially selected. So today we got word that the meeting took place this morning and we will officially be becoming a family of 7. Yes you read correctly a family of 7. We are going to meet the kids next month after we head to Virginia for vacation. They will then hopefully come here for a visit in May and then June they will be placed with us. It's hard to image that soon we are going to go from two little girls to having two boys and another girl running around the house.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow oh my WOW! Congratulations, you are very blessed. Can't wait to see your new treasures!!