Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Busy Weekend




A family hayride



I guess you can tell who we are voting for
Matching sister shirts
Lennah- I don't think so give it back!!!!!

Delylah-Yes! It's mine now

Delylah- Let me play too!!!









This weekend was busy again. Saturday we took the kids to the local trick or treat village which was enjoyable. Lennah was in a good mood and well rested and Delylah of course just goes with the flow. Saturday night we took the kids and watched my friends four kids since she has been watching Lennah and Delylah for me on Monday afternoons. Needless to say that the kids were wore out after such a long day, playing and staying up late. Lennah ran around having a grand ole time with my friends boys. They hit the car and within a minute each of them were out cold. Sunday we also had an enjoyable day because we went to Meron's first birthday party. Meron is Delylah's old crib mate. It is great to see our kids hanging out with their buddies from their native countries. I think it is so wonderful to be able to have that connection with someone. It was a great party. I wish I would have brought my camera to take pics of the girls together. They were especially happy since Meron and Delylah apparently had the same little boyfriend (Charlie) back in Ethiopia. Well, here is the week in photos.

2 comments:

Mindee said...

The girls look so sweet. I have to tell you that I had a dream you guys were in last night. We were at some kind of political rally and both presidential candidates were speaking. I turned around and saw Lennah first and then Delylah and Cathy. I said something like "oh mi gosh, you're the Paulsens!" it was too funny. :) Yours must have been the last blog I read before bed last night.

Anonymous said...

I love the matching sister shirts!!!