Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finding Time










I have to say I have been lagging in my posts. Trying to find time to get everything accomplished is becoming tedious work. For starters since my last post Delylah is still blossoming. She started waving late last week ( I haven't caught that one on camera yet). She is also starting to crawl forward a bit when she really wants something. Apparently she likes the DVD drawers on our entertainment center and I will pull her back and she manuevers herself forward. Overall she is probably on target now for her age so we are so thrilled. Like I have said earlier when we first got Delylah her skills were definitely not on target with her age group so we are apparently doing something right. I also think having a big sister is helping because she watches so intently that she is mimicking what Lennah is doing.

Lennah is doing well in her dance class and has a little dance appearance next week in the local town square so we are excited. From there we plan on heading up to North Georgia to go pumpkin picking and go to the Apple Festival. This weekend is pretty packed as well and so are many of the upcoming weekends since the holidays are fast approaching.

In light of all the events I have went ahead and dropped a class at school and will retake it in January. I have finally realized that sometimes something has to go for a while and obviously my family and work were not going to be it. I think deciding to go to continue school right after I got home with Delylah was a ludicris idea (FYI- I am working on my doctorate). Anyway, I need time to prepare for the holidays which of course will be exciting having two girls (if you would have told me last year at this time that I would have two babies I would havee thought you were nuts).

Well that is about all for now. Here are some cute pics of the kids. I am just too lucky to have such beautiful kids.

No comments: