Friday, December 12, 2008

Walking

Well I am officially in trouble with two kids on the run. Delylah took her first steps yesterday. The sad part is Keith nor I was able to see it since Big Ba (Grandpa) watched her first steps. Today she did decide she would show off her new skills to me when I got home from work. By the end of tonight she could go about three steps before she plopped down on her butt. Delylah has come so far from being a baby that couldn't even sit up on her own at almost 7 months old and just a week and two days shy of turning 11 months she is walking. What a miracle!

3 comments:

M and M Nichols said...

Go Delylah! There is no stopping you now!

nancy said...

totally a miracle! Merry Christmas!

Aimee said...

Three steps today...dancing tomorrow. :) Thanks for the donation. EVery little bit does help a lot.
Merry Christmas from me and Brynly.