Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Pictures










































































Life has been the usual around here. Recently we had the girls Spring/ Easter pictures done. I try to take advantage of every holiday and have photos of the girls (I can't complain that target does such a good job at an affordable price). Lennah is just getting over the flu and she was the most miserable sick child I have ever been around. She took full advantage of getting to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed since she was sick. We also have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks Spring Break is coming. YEAH!!! I feel like I need a vacation and extra time with the girls. Over the summer I am also looking forward to my friend Jamie coming for a visit with her kiddos. Her daughter Lilly was in the same orphanage as Lennah and her son Abel was in the same orphanage with Delylah so it is going to be a grand reunion. We also have some close friends getting married in the next several weeks and Lennah is the flower girl. She looks too precious in her outfit. I guess that is all to report for now enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Love the pictures. I didn't know Target had a studio. I will have to check them out.