Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are We Done Yet?

Mallorie, Lennah, Delylah, & Elana- A girls night
Happy Birthday Girls

Yes it has been a month and a half almost since my last post. I even missed posting on Delylah's birthday. It is so hard to believe my baby is 4 now. She has grown so much and becoming such a big kid. Gosh she says the funniest big kids things. You just have to love her. I also missed posting for the girls joint birthday party and Lennah's first sleep over so I am tremendouly behing.
The big kiddos are all doing well. We have Logan's birthday this month and his first sleep away trip with the science club at school. He is super excited. It is always great to watch the big kids get to do a lot of firsts that they never had the opportunity to do before.
But I am writing on another note we have decided to go for another baby. Yes it sounds crazy number 6 and no I was not planning on this until Keith brought it up. Yep it was his initial prompting that is leading us to this. But we have officially decided on adopting from China through their special needs program. We are still looking and comparing apples to apples when it comes to agencies. We are not in a rush so we do not have a child chosen already because we believe God will lead us when the time is right. But yes number 6.

2 comments:

Christi Crow said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Best of luck and love to your family. Just was clicking thru blogs and found yours and had to comment! Blessings to you all. :o)