Thursday, February 16, 2012

Decisions Decisions

We are still waiting for our final court date for the big kiddos. While I am passing time I have been searching and looking over agencies to begin our China journey left and right. Wow looking at all of them could be so frustrating. Who does what, who will work with us with 5 kids already, who does not charge outrageous agency fees? Finally it seems that we are settling on an agency we are being drawn towards. Now we just need to have the big kids finished up so we can start the paper chase. Hopefully Paulding County won't fail us once our lawyer files the petition and we will have a quick court date for Heather, Logan, and Zach.
It is hard to believe that I am now truly getting excited about a new child because I was really taken back by Keith's desire for another child when he approached me with it. I know I always had a desire for another opportunity to raise another baby but I figured we were pretty full with 5 and was ruling the idea out in my mind. It is crazy how in such a short time we have managed to become a family of 2 to a family of 7 and then heading into becoming a family of 8. God works in mysterious ways. Geesh who would think when you think your opportunity to become a parent may not exist and then you are just flooded with the opportunity. I am blessed beyond belief.

No comments: