Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last Christmas Photos

Sharing a cookie with Santa
Santa is reading to Lennah


Mommy, Grandma, and Lennah

Uncle Billy, Daddy, Grandpa, and Lennah

Grandma, Grandpa (aka Big Ba), and Lennah
Mommy, Daddy, and Lennah


Today, I received that last of our Christmas photos we took. Since Lennah had her birthday to take and photos with Santa and her mommy and daddy we had to have two sittings. Here are some cute family photos and Lennah with Santa. I think Santa will be bringing her a whole lot this year to celebrate her first Christmas with her forever family. Enjoy. Oh! In case you haven't noticed I have become a picture junkie with Lennah. I do not want to forget any moments with her.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so nice to see yall again. You and your mom and a hoot! Looking forward to getting to know you guys better and sweet little Lennah who is absolutely one of the most precious babies I have seeen!