Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Photos and Good News


It looks like Delylah is doing much better. A traveling family was kind enough to snap 11 new photos of Delylah for us and said she is looking healthy. It looks like the pneumonia has cleared up. I am just waiting for official word from my agency saying that it has. But she is looking cuter and cuter every time we see her. I remember getting new photos of Lennah when she was in the orphanage and every time you get a new set you fall more and more in love with your child. It is so amazing how blessed we are. If someone would have said to me three years ago that I would have a 17 month old and another baby in Ethiopia I would have thought never could this happen so quickly.

On a sadder note. Please pray for our friends Tymm and Laura their daughter Meron has been taken from the orphanage to the hospital because of pneumonia. Please keep them in your prayers that she heals quickly. They need some miracles right now.

I attached a pic of her hair. I love that it is sticking up. I cannot wait until we go through the courts so I can post full pics.

No comments: