Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good News! What?

Well, today we received a referral sort of we have not actually accepted. Our agency called us today and said that they were looking to place a set of twins and since our papers were being mailed today we could look at the information if we wanted to. They are a boy and a girl two months old. Financially this is a long shot for us but we are thinking we might be able to make this work. Obviously, there is more involved than just the extra agency fee; we are talking about another crib, clothes for a boy, toys for a boy, extra bottles, more diapers, the list goes on. They are really cute, with big eyes, and a dark complexion. I would post of course but no taking any chances in case we lean towards the yes. I do not want to get too excited because of course this is a big decision. Even harder when you have seen a picture.
I would love to hear everyone's opinion on how they think handling twins would be. However, this really would not make a difference to us because this is an april fools joke and we are still awaiting our referral. I have gotten my mom really bad with this joke because I actually sent her a picture of a set of twins while she was at work. For those of you who know my dad is our daycare and she would freak out because she would not want my dad chasing after three babies. She did laugh and take this in good spirits and I hope the rest of you have too.

No comments: