Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day and Lennah's Gymnastics Show

Sunday was Mother's Day. I don't get too caught up in any holidays but Christmas but of course it is a lovely day to be appreciated. My hubby got me some beautiful cards and I told him not get any presents because of our next adoptionand I got my mom a gift for her and I, but of course he did not listen. He got me a beautiful jewelry box from the kids. He is so awesome and always thinks of me. Anyway to get to my mom's gift we are going to get massages in three more weeks together and then are heading to a restaurant in Atlanta that we have talked about going to for years.  To end my day Zach came to me before his bedtime and handed me his card that he had personally made. The schools always have the little ones make stuff; Lennah made me a bath crystals jar and Delyah had made me a fan at school but this from Zach was truly a special gift. Zach had made a card that told me how much he loved me, how I made him giggle, what a great mom I was (I don't know about that because sometimes I feel like I make too many mistakes), etc. It was so touching because he has been with us just under a year and for him to be so emotional and lay his feelings out there was amazing. It is a gift that I will always treasure.

Last night was a busy night since Lennah had her year end gymnastics show. She did so awesome and it was wonderful to see how much she has learned from this class within the past year. I am so proud of her and all my kids for trying there best at whatever they are doing.

Zach's Mother's Day Card






No comments: