Thursday, May 3, 2012

Working our way

Well we are still working our way to completing our dossier for this adoption. It seems that our homestudy is slow to go with these child abuse checks and just getting our last visit in which isn't for another 2 weeks away. Hopefully our homestudy will be in our hands shortly after that so we can apply for our I-800a. Once we have that approval we can get our dossier in. Those are the last two pieces of the puzzle for now that we are waiting on.
Over the weekend I was lucky enough to get a quick update on our baby girl and a photo. I hate that it will take months to get her here. I guess I have to look at the positives since I will have time to work on Heather's room being moved into my office and getting Heather's room ready for Taite to move into.
Other than the adoption we are all eagerly awaiting the end of the school year. We also have a busy few weeks ahead since Delylah's recital is coming up this weekend and in two more weeks we have Lennah's PreK graduation. It is all going too fast. I also got transferred to another school closer to home for next year so that will put me at having more time with the kids at night since I can shave some time off my commute. I think Heather and Logan are also excited to be heading to a brand new school with me too.

No comments: