Monday, May 21, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

Lennah's Pre-K graduation was this past Saturday. It is so crazy to think that this little girl was brought into our lives just a few short years ago. Time is going so fast.
Her graduation was so cute.The kids did several songs for all their families and they even put on a little play of the Three Little Pigs. I think we also have a tiger dad on our hands because Lennah's part was holding up a painted tree and Keith asked me later on that night why Lennah didn't have a speaking part. For some reason Lennah's Pre-K teacher says Lennah is shy and doesn't talk much in class (I find this hard to believe since Lennah is our wild child) so I think maybe she was just too quiet in class for a speaking role.
Our big girl will be going to Kindergarten in just a few short months. I wish I could keep her little forever but she is growing up before our eyes. I hate to say but my parents were right when they said when you have kids that it goes super fast. We love Lennah so much and are so proud of her. I am so thankful that we get to take part on her journey through life.






 Lennah's Big Screen Debut in the Three Little Pigs

 Lennah and her friend Jamillah
Jamillah, Lennah, and Mallorie

No comments: