Monday, March 10, 2008

Double the Fun



So we are almost done with our dossier. We are only waiting for two more pieces of info and we are set to go. I know our homestudy should be finished any time know as well since we had our last meeting last Saturday. I am still thinking we should have everything off to Ethiopia hopefully by April 1st. I have also been doing some shopping for the girls.I bought a double stroller which I know I will need since Lennah will still be under 2 when Delylah comes home. It was on clearance so I got a real bargain at Babies r us. I also did a clothes shopping. I plan using a lot of Lennah's clothes for Delylah but every girl needs a few new things in her closet and lately a lot of things have been on clearance. I picked her up 4 outfits for next winter in gymobree and a shirt that says I love Daddy. I bought 6-12 months so size wise we should be good since we know she can be no older than a year younger than Lennah. I know having two girls is going to chaotic but everyone keeps asking us why we made this decision. I always wanted a sister and it is just going to be so much fun watching the girls have each other to grow up with and hopefully be best friends. Next time around a boy will definitely be on our hearts however, that will not be for several years until after we get caught up from 2 back to back adoptions.

No comments: