Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter















Lennah and Gavin





Mommy and Lennah






Grandpa and Lennah on Easter (too cute with her glasses)
Lisa and Lennah at the Zoo







Lennah, Mommy, and Kelli

My Easter ears





Today was Lennah's first Easter and an interesting one at that. She had a rough start and at church they had to call us out of service to come get her. This was the first time this had ever happened. This morning we gave her an easter basket it that we made. She got a thumper from the Disney store, a crayola bath set, and some bunny ears. I guess when she is bigger we will do the candy baskets. Yesterday, we took Lennah for an easter egg hunt at my parent's church. She liked the eggs more than the stuff inside. Plus she liked hugging on the other kids which is typical Lennah. For dinner today my parents came over tonight and my friend Kelli. She was sweet and bought Lennah a fillet easter bonnet. She too is adopting a baby girl from Vietnam and awaiting a referral.




The other day Lennah and I joined Lisa and Gavin at the zoo. This was a preview to how we are going to do at Disney in a few weeks. She did surprisingly well. I really thought she would give me a hard time but she enjoyed the animals. I also added several random cute shots to this post because well, Lennah is adorable.




Well, Happy Easter to all.




P.S. Sorry if this sounds kind of crazy but trying to think, write, and talk on the phone is proving to be difficult

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, so I wont tell you how cute these pics are..So glad you posted them



Amy
First Friday friend