Friday, July 13, 2007

Less than One Week to Go

Well, we are officially down to less than one week before we leave. I have been trying to get so much done. I can honestly say I am not that stressed about the trip. I am more stressed about getting together my stuff for work since I will be out for a month. Some of you know I am a teacher and school will be going back soon. It is hard knowing that I am not starting off the school year and I have to get my lesson plans together by this Monday to turn into my sub. Yes, call me terrible I still have almost no packing done. The only thing I have packed are Lennah's clothes. I have a list of everything I plan on taking so I know it won't take me long. Plus I have to clean the house before I leave. Try to arrange who is coming to my house to watch our zoo while we are gone. Just a tip don't have four pets and plan on being away for over 2 weeks. In the midst of all this Keith and I are hoping to have our last alone day on Sunday. We know that this will be impossible for the next 18 years or so. I figure one day to ourselves will be nice.



I am also going to posting a picture of Lillian Serieka in this post. My dearest CHI friend just returned this week. Lillian is special because like Lennah she was a waiting baby posted the same day as our little angel. Her mommy and I have become very close friends. We are disappointed because we were really hoping to be traveling with them. But we are only a few weeks behind. Lillian is such a cutie. I should have pictures of Lennah soon. Jaime was kind enough to take some photos of our little girl she is just sorting through them.

No comments: