Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Video and more


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Well I have lots to report. Yesterday we were fortunate enough to receive a video of Lennah in the mail from Matthew Dang's mom (thank you for this gift). When I uploaded I know the quality is not the best but you can still get a good look at our princess. I know every mom says this but our little girl is beautiful. I love how she just chews on the bear we sent her in her crib (absolutely adorable).

We also received word about Lennah from my friend Jaime who is in Vietnam as we speak with her beautiful girl Lilly. She had lots to report. Lennah is definately crawling at only 7 months. She has two teeth and is already pulling up. The house most definately be baby proofed completely before we leave in two weeks. What I thought was adorable is how she just crawled up to Jaime and pulled herself up on her. So obviously our girl is not shy. I should have pictures sometime this week. I know everyone is busy in Vietnam and they will send them when they have a chance.

Lastly, as far as we know we will be fortunate enough to travel with the Crows to Vietnam. We are excited and praying that more families will hear word this week.

1 comment:

Christi Crow said...

How adorable! I can't imagine how excited you were to get to see this. The Dang family is amazing! We have only 2 more weeks!