Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to work


I love this one


Sisters

A messy eater



Give me the camera so I can cover it with baby food for fun


Maybe trying to crawl???
I love my thumb



Today was a sad day unfortunately I had to return to work. Obviously I was not thrilled. I was so excited when I got home and got to see my girls. I did not realize how attached Delylah is to me already because when I got home my dad had her in the baby einstein and she just starting getting all excited and screeching for me to come get her.


As for the last few days- Delylah has her first ear infection which was probably developing when we got home because she has had a cough for over two weeks and a runny nose. Hopefully this does not become a reoccuring problem like it had for Lennah last year.
Delylah has been slowly working on eating off the spoon and is apparently a picky eater. She does not do well with spoon feedings unless she likes what we are feeding her. However, no matter what she makes a mess. Tonight I discovered that pears are big hit. She has also done well with sweet potatoes. It is just so funny how the chubby baby is picky and Lennah has eaten everything from day one and is a petite kid. Go figure.
Yesterday we had a playdate with my friend Jenn and her kids. Her little girl Allie is the same age as Delylah which is great because on Mondays she has offered to watch the girls while my dad has his weekly Pastors lunch. She also has three boys that are older than Lennah but they just love her because she roughs around with them like the little tom boy she can be. I think it will be a great experience for the girls to have a weekly group of kids that they will be around. I am also extremely greatful that she has offered to do this for us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ill be praying for a smooth adjustment

Mary said...

The girls look so cute together. It looks like Delylah's adjusting very well.