Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates











This has been a crazy week. Obviously our weekend was bad because of Lennah getting her stitches but Wednesday night my mom went into the hospital. She is out now but everyone was very worried because she went in because of a racing heart. Everything turned out fine and right now the doctor did not find anything so that is wonderful news. But of course my mom is worried that there is something more wrong. For the most part if one would ask my opinion it is probably stress and if you know my mom most would agree. We will know more in about two weeks when she visits the cardiologist.
On Wednesday prior to my mom's rush to the ER I took the girls to meet Anna and Charlie at the Zoo. Anna also adopted her little boy Charlie through our agency and he too was Delylah's cribmate. Delylah lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw him like she totally remembered him. Lennah loved the zoo. Thank goodness because our visit to the Georgia aquarium the week before turned out to be a waste of money. I think Lennah was more interested in the zoo because we work a lot on her animals and what sounds they make so it was something that she instantly recognized. She seemed to love the giraffes. As for Delylah she was just happy to be around Charlie (Mamush). I am sure she will take more interest in the animals when she gets a little bigger.
That has been the past few days in a nutshell. Because of mom's visit to the hospital and her recouping from a heart cath we had to move Delylah's welcome home party until later this month.








2 comments:

G&K said...

Hi Catherine,
Glad to hear your mom is doing fine. I answered your email recently you sent to my yahoo account, but haven't heard back, so I was thinking it may have ended up in your junk folder. I'm sending another email from my home account. If you don't get it, check your junk folder.

Unknown said...

Yikes! You have had quite a few weeks. Glad everyone is OK now.

Welcome home to Delylah! We can't wait to meet her.