Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day




Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day, out of town in Tennessee. Keith was only able to get away from Saturday to Sunday and I am staying a few extra days with my parents. It was a special day because it was Keith's first even if Lennah is not here yet he is still a dad and needed to be celebrated. Anyway, I got him a cute card and signed it from me and Lennah. I also got him 2 special books that he could share with Lennah when he reads to her. We had a nice day by going to a park, riding some paddle boats, playing minigolf, and eating a steak dinner. Next year will be even more special because we know that Lennah will be home. We also received some exciting news this weekend from my another CHI family that have become extremely special to us (the Sereika's) that they are traveling on the 28th. I am so happy for them. We have a special bond because Lennah and Lilly were posted as waiting children on the same day and both had been in similar situations in Vietnam. Hopefully, we will one day get to meet here in the states since we are not traveling together. I will post pictures of fathers day when I get home on Thursday.

No comments: