Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Huge News

We have big news. We do not officially have a Giving and Receiving date but we should have one within the next possible day. Apparently, our paperwork zipped through and a G&R was set for us but our agency was not technically notified. So we should be on a plane within 2 weeks. I guess I will tell you how I got my info. Anyway, Keith got the mail on his way to work and passed it off to me this morning. I said wow we have a letter from Vietnam. For those of you who know my husband he never leaves his cell on. Anyway, I told him to because I was going to call our director and find out what this was. I called and she said I know they said that you would be traveling soon but this is probably notification of your G&R. I was stunned. I know there are families waiting longer than us and we did only hit step 2 in May so this is a miracle. It is also a god send because I was going to have to stay out of work for awhile and I was going to lose several weeks pay. Now, because we will be traveling this summer, I will still be on break so I will only miss the first few weeks of school. Well, I have a lot of do. I am praying for all the other families out there that you hear some good news as well. But we know Lennah will be in our arms sooner than we ever thought possible. Praise God.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cathy, that is WONDERFUL news!! I know you are thrilled and I am so excited for you!! It won't be long now and you will have that beautiful little girl in your arms!

Misty said...

Yea!! Congratulations!

The Ben Show said...

Wow! That is an amazing development! I didn't know that you received G&R notification at home! I'll add your family to our prayer list. You'll soon be with your little one!

Jessica and Eddie said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are both so excited. Best of luck to your family.