Thursday, June 21, 2007

Really Busy

So I got back from Tennessee yesterday. I figured that today I would tackle Lennah's room. That project lasted all day. I washed all her clothes, towels, washcloths, sheets, etc. That was 3 loads of laundry (mind you I have a large front loader). I have been shopping on clearance for winter clothing and items for next year this could be the reason for so much. I don't like to pay full price so I figure by buying clearance clothing for next summer I am saving a fortune. I did make a boo-boo while I did her laundry; one of her really cute outfits that I planned on taking to Vietnam had some buttons on it. Well, the button must have gotten stuck somewhere and was ruined. She still has plently of clothing for the trip I am just dissappointed that one of my favorites was ruined. I also had to unpack toys. We have way too many boxes piling up in the closet. It is no easy feat trying to get toys out of the packaging, they secure those toys like Fort Knox. Now that her clothing is washed I plan on getting her packed soon in hopes that we get a travel date soon.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! It must be exciting to prepare for your little girls arrival!! Sorry about the machine eating one of your favorite outfits! I am sure you have many more that are equally adorable!! I hope you get your travel date soon!! I'll be checking in for the good news!!!

Mindee said...

Hi to Lennah's family and Congratulations on your baby! I can't wait to follow your trip to VN. She is SOOOO cute!
Best Wishes!
Mindee (Lucas' mom)

Meg and Ava said...

Thanks for sending me an e-mail about Ava Linh's blog. It means alot to know that people are reading it and learning from it. I love your blog and will be sure to follow it as you travel - which I hope will be soon. Don't hesitiate to e-mail if I can be of any help as you prepare. Lennah is absolutely beautiful & she is sitting, how cool! :) - Meg, mom to Ava