Monday, June 11, 2007

Nothing exciting

Today, I went for my travel vaccinations. I have to say it was not that bad. My mom freaked out and kept worrying that I would have a reaction and she came out of fear. I guess moms are like that. Keith goes to the doctor on Thursday to get his. We are heavily leaning towards him now staying the entire trip. Most families that travel to Ho Chi Minh City are getting home within 2 weeks so I think we can manage to come up with the funds for him to miss work for 3 unpaid days. I truly think he needs to be there for this once in a lifetime experience and the chance to bond with Lennah. We have to thank his lovely school for messing up his internship and causing him to take his vacation earlier this year. We also got the bill for our dossier translation a whooping $570.00. No one said an international adoption was cheap. Anyway, we were prepared for it. I just wish we would get the call but we have only been in step 2 for 31 days and counting.

1 comment:

S. said...

My mom was the same way about the vaccs., especially for my 6-yr. old. Glad it wasn't too bad for you!