Thursday, July 3, 2008

Could it be Good News

Hopefully, I am not being too optimistic but when our delays first started our agency said that Delylah's paperwork could not be released until everything cleared nor could they file for our court date. Well, today we received work that even though things are still technically frozen a court date has been set for us on July 21st because if everything clears up by then we would be able to make it through court. This is so exciting because I truly feel as if things will begin moving again and we will make it. If so this will be such a special day because it is the one year anniversary of Lennah's gotcha day. Obviously, every year it would be a double reason to celebrate. Please keep us in your prayers. If everything works out we could maybe have Delylah in August after all. I was praying to get her home in time for the holidays with all these delays and anything sooner truly is a miracle.

3 comments:

Momma Dana said...

Hopefully you'll have her soon! We'll be praying for a quick resolution. Lennah is SO adorable...what a beauty!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

I hope eveything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hey
Lennah is so cute. I wish I could see you guys. I will be praying that everything will work out so that you can get the second baby. God has a plan for you and your family. You will get the second baby in Gods time, I hope all is well.