Friday, July 18, 2008

Waiting

Today has been an agonizing day in our wait. We were awaiting for a clearance paper to arrive to make sure everything is a go for Monday and our agency did not hear from Ethiopia today. This is common at least once a week because they have been cutting out power during the week because of an energy shortage. So now we just have to wait to hear Monday whether or not we passed court. I just pray we get through on this day. I know it could be delayed and I am prepared but I just really want July 21st to be special to both of my little girls. This will definately be a long weekend just sitting here waiting. We are also running into difficulties trying to get travel arrangements. Because of all the hold ups that took place and now the processing of so many cases at once flights are very full and very expensive. That is the price we will pay to bring home Princess Delylah. Keep us in your prayers and the other families who are too waiting for their news Monday. Keep my other friend Jamie in your prayers as well she probably will not know anything about her adoption until more like Thursday and she has had hold up after hold up and her little boy needs to come home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for you. I know it must be hard to be at this stage.