Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good News

Well Friday we received word that cases for our agency for Delylah's adoption will begin moving again. We have been assigned the 21st of this month which I always thought was a good sign. As long as all goes well and we pass court I should be leaving on August 8th to go pick up Delylah. Our agencies rep in ethiopia already booked our hotel so it looks like they are thinking we will be fine to pass court. We are just over the moon.
I will post more when Lennah and I return from NJ.

5 comments:

Kim said...

So EXCITED for you!!! Can't wait to see Miss Delylah's sweet face.

G&K said...

That's great news. You can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Special K said...

Oh my! That's wonderful news.

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Great News!

M and M Nichols said...

Yeah! I am sending good thoughts your way! We are now awaiting our travel date and trying hard to get everything ready!