Thursday, July 24, 2008

Plans

So now that Delylah is ours the planning begins. My mind is spinning like a whirlwind trying to think of all the stuff that needs to get accomplished before I leave on August 14th. I still have to turn in a 15 page paper. Yes! I am still in school while about to attempt to raise two kids ( I am a glutton for punishment). I just removed the tags from any new clothes I bought Delylah and have to wash them. Most of her wardrobe comes from big sis. I just lowered the crib today just in case she is finally sitting up by the time we get home. So as for my arrangements. I leave on August 14th and arrive in Addis on Saturday. Then I get back early Friday morning on the 22nd. So this is a short trip in comparison to going to Vietnam. I would actually want to spend more time in Addis if Keith and Lennah could come but with airfare being insane and a 20 month old it is better if only one of us travels. There is still a ton to do but it will get done. I am putting out the calls her as well. If anyone has a child in Enat Elam that they would like me to take pictures of please let me know. I know how wonderful this could be because we have had other families do the same for us. Email me their name and a current pic so I know who to look for.

1 comment:

Mindee said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that things are working out. I was really worried. I can't wait to follow your trip.
Mindee