Monday, August 6, 2007

Calming down

I can officially say that today was a better day on the homefront. After a weekend of being sick and getting over jet lag we finally have had a somewhat normal day. Lennah only woke 3 times last night. Each time she woke up she was not up for very long so we did sleep better. She also let me put her down today to get housework done. I felt like I would never be able to balance the house and her at the same time. It was amazing she went into the pack and play and actually entertained herself while I did laundry. She also let me put her down to dust. Hopefully, every day will improve on her sleep. I think she realizes that we are not leaving if we put her down to play by herself.
Again, I would to say thanks for all the kind words from everyone. I cannot wait to read everyone else's stories and comment on their travels.

3 comments:

angie said...

So glad things are better! I am sure each day will get easier as you get to know one another better. When we bring our little guy home (which will be forever from now), we will have to get together. We aren't far away from you at all :)

Donna said...

Sounds like you are getting the hand of things. Lennah is such a cutie pie! Hope you can come to the next First Friday so I can meet her in person.

Mindee said...

Congratulations on making it home with your little angel. Hang in there regarding sleep. It took Lucas a few weeks to adjust and now he sleeps really well!