Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome Lennah Party





























Today we had a welcome Lennah get together so some friends and family could meet Lennah. For once I decided not to cook for everyone and had everyone bring a food item. This was definately a needed and welcomed change since Lennah has kept us quite busy. Everyone loved her and thought she was a little doll. Considering she is cutting another tooth she did quite well. We noticed she has been cranky and not eating well the past 2 days and Keith's aunt discovered a back tooth coming in. She was mainly giggles and smiles for everyone. We had a busy weekend between her party today and yesterday we went for family portraits. I cannot wait until we get our pictures in 2 weeks there were some great solo shots and family shots. Today Keith also said something great while he was feeding her before bedtime. He just turned to me and said I love this little girl. It melts my heart to hear a 6 foot 2 guy say something so sweet. I truly married the most amazing man. Well here are some pictures of today hopefully in two weeks I will be posting our professional shots.

5 comments:

Christi Crow said...

Hey guys! Lennah is just too precious. I'm glad things are going great for you at home.

Shannon said...

she looks like she is adjusting well! She is just adorable. I can't wait to see the pictures from your 'professional' photo shoot :)!

Jessica and Eddie said...

I know you are glad to be home and settling in. She is just a beautiful child. She is a blessing!!!

The Ben Show said...

That is the sweetest comment. You guys are doing great! She's a doll.

Meg and Ava said...

It is good to read that all of you are feeling better and the transition to the US is working itself out. She looks beautiful and full of all kinds of energy. Congrats. I love the comments about your husband - it is so much fun to see the "loveable dad" in them.

Meg - mom to Ava Linh