Thursday, August 9, 2007

One Week Home
















We have been home one week and things are finally really smoothing out. Last night she slept through the night until 5 am. This was huge progress for us. Hopefully, she will keep this up. We also had our first set of shots from the doctor on Tuesday and today we went for all the blood work CHI recommends. She was a trooper with the shots and only cried when they stuck her but today she wailed the whole time. I probably would have too since they drew 4 tubes of blood. She is getting around the house really quickly and will follow you room to room. I have to watch her around the dog food because she likes to play in their water bowl. She started saying ma on the way home from Vietnam but now she yells momma all the time. Hopefully, she realizes she is calling me. Keith is absolutely in love with this little girl. He will get up to help during the night even though he may have worked 12 hours. He is so funny today he said she is his favorite girl and that mom was number 2 favorite girl. I don't mind playing second fiddle to our angel. Oh her top teeth finally came in this week as well.

3 comments:

Christi Crow said...

Its about time those teeth made their debut! I love the pictures, and I sure miss seeing miss Lennah!
Please let us know if you ever visit Texas!

Casey and Carra said...

Cathy,

Lennah is so cute! I am glad everything is going great at home. I enjoyed following you on your trip to VN. Take care.

Shannon said...

I am so happy for you guy!! She is the cutest little thing! But I am sure I don't have to tell you! I love her dress with the matching hat! Adorable!