Wednesday, March 28, 2007

AHHHH

Well, I wouldn't have had an entry today but I just got a crazy email. When we started to put together our dossier we had major issues because my husband was from California and I from NYC. We worked so hard to get the right birth certificates and get them into the dossier. This probably set us back two weeks because of the state seals. Well low and behold as of today they are no longer needed. After all the craziness it was all for nothing. I am not mad at anyone it just gets me upset because I would probably would have had my dossier in Vietnam last week. Well, I just needed to vent.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Could you explain this to me. I am from CT and I have a birth certificate that I am about to send back to CT's Sec of State for Apostille. DO I still have to? damellott@yahoo.com