Tuesday, March 13, 2007

First Shower




Today was my first baby shower. Since I am a teacher and our school year ends they were getting all the fluff stuff out of the way early before testing begins. I was given my first baby shower with five other people. I received so many awesome gifts. Lennah received an embrodiered blanket, sleepers, bibs, books, toys, and a whole lot of other stuff. It was so exciting. I am also hoping that tomorrow our dossier can get sent to the embassy in DC. Our last piece of paperwork should arrive tomorrow from NY (my long awaited state certified birth certificate). Hopefully, that will put our dossier back in two weeks and then sent to Vietnam. It has been frustrating but I will feel so much better when I know the paperwork is in country and then all I have to do is wait for a giving and receiving date. This weekend was alos eventful we finished Lennah's room. I think it is a great modern looking baby room with all the black furniture. We have also stockpiled her room with a quite a bit of stuff between gifts, our own purchases, and now a shower. I honestly think that this little girl will never have to want for anything.

No comments: