Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Prayers do get answered

Well I came home to a surprise. A note on my door saying that UPS tried to deliver a package from New York Vital statistics. Although I was not home for it, I was happy that I know my package is arriving sooner. My dad is coming by tomorrow to get my birth certificate since my husband and I cannot miss work, he is then shipping it to my friend in Jersey who is taking it to NYC to get my certification done. I am happy to know that my paperwork will be complete on all state's ends by Monday after and I could have my dossier to the embassy hopefully next wednesday. I am keeping that faith that God is getting this paperwork taken care of sooner so that Lennah can be in our arms sooner. It all seemed so nerve racking last week and today makes my feel like there is a light at the end of our paperwork tunnel. Maybe we'll get lucky and get some new pictures of Lennah this week. I also found out that my work is throwing me a baby shower next week. It's a little soon but school lets out here in two months and the hospitality committee at our school is trying to get every important event in the staffs lives acknowledged before everyone is going crazy with state testing.

No comments: