Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good Stuff




Well things seem to be going well. The stork received our dossier on Thursday so we are assuming that it was taken to the embassy on Friday because they said they deliver it the next day. We are also assuming that no news is good news because if there were mistakes we probably would have heard from them. This weekend has certainly been eventful. Friday, my mom and I purchased baby shower invitations and personalized them. Saturday I met with some new friends for lunch. This is a funny story. Two days after we accepted Lennah my mom, two friends, and myself had went on a cruise out of New Orleans. I was discussing getting my homestudy updated and a man passes by and asks about where I am adopting from. Low and behold, they live 15 mintues from me and teach in the same school district. They are adopting a beautiful little boy from China. He is so cute, he may even be Lennah's future husband. Nothing wrong with planning for my little girl's future. That was a great lunch. I am excited about meeting other adoptive families and Lennah making friends. Today, was a fun day. I had received some gift cards at my work shower and I have wanted Lennah to have one of these and I have been searching for the right one; a cabbage patch doll. It may be corny but I had them as a child and I really wanted her to have one. We also went out and bought a camcorder. I want to document all the special moments in Lennah's life so I thought this was a necessity. It was a good deal and I wanted it before the baby shower so we can record the party. That is all for today. Now we just wait for the dossier to come back.

No comments: