Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a great day





Today has been a great day. Actually, the past two days have been awesome. Yesterday I made a large purchase with Lennah in mind. We bought a new chrysler town and country minivan. I am sure she will love it especially since we like to make a lot of trips to Florida. I think this will be a great family car. Although it does seem weird right now driving around without my baby in such a mom car. But soon she will be here to fill it up. I also received 5 new pictures of my baby girl. She is getting prettier every time we see her. Although this may sound strange I don't want her to get too beautiful and have to ward off all the boys in the neighborhood later on. LOL. We are still waiting on our dossier to come back from Washington DC that should only be a few more days. I am hoping we are one of the lucky ones that get it back sooner than the estimated 2 weeks. The sooner it gets to Vietnam the quicker my little girl comes home.

No comments: