Monday, August 11, 2008

3 Days and Counting

I leave in exactly three days, actually in a little under 72 hours, and the anxiety is kicking in. I have never been so nervous in my life. I know I would not have these worries if Keith was going with me. I am just worried about every possible thing that could go wrong; lost passport, stolen money, not getting my visa in time, and just about any thing else that could go wrong. This is not going good for my insomnia. Last night I only had 4 hours sleep and had my first day back at work today. Yes! I decided to work the first 3 days of pre-planning before I leave to prepare my supply teacher. I am sure that I will not sleep a wink on the plane and I do plan on leaving the airport in Dubai for a bit to get a taxi and take a few photos of the city. So I probably will not have sleep for at least 2 days once I leave. AHHHHH! Please pray for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine the emotions that you are feeling. Hang in there. Be safe and know that you'll be prayed for.

G&K said...

How exciting. You probably made a good decision working because it will keep your mind on something different than your worries. Just relax and enjoy the trip. I'm sure once you have Delylah in your arms, you'll be just fine.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how exciting!! I'll be praying for you!

Special K said...

Wishing you a safe and wondrous trip! We'll be praying.