Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. In less than 24 hours I will be heading to Ethiopia to get our new princess. I am still in the midst of packing which I always wait to last minute which means I will still be packing in the morning which is ok because my flight does not leave until 9pm and heads straight to Dubai. I am excited and extremely scared all at the same time. So please pray that everything goes well and I am back next Friday morning safe and sound. I know the worst part about the trip is being away from Lennah and Keith for a whole week. Please pray that Lennah is on her best behavior for the days she is at Grandma and Big Ba's house. This will probably be my last post until I get back since I am sadly not carrying the laptop with me.

7 comments:

G&K said...

Good luck and we'll say some prayers while you're away. Can't wait to see some new photos when you get back.

Special K said...

Safe travels to you!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. Have a GREAT time!

Shannon said...

I am sosososos excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little girl! You have such a beautiful family!

M and M Nichols said...

Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing how it goes; we are very excited for you!!

Christi Crow said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of Delylah.