Friday, August 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home








Well, it is hard trying to catch this blog up from my trip and that is why all my posts about my trip were so short. But we arrived at the airport early last Friday morning and coming up the escalator I had heard Lennah loud and clear. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I missed my family too much. My mom, Keith, and Lennah were waiting. My dad had to take my brother to work and did not want to risk my plane being late so they did not come. However, I did get out in time and were able to meet up with them before my brother went to work so they could meet Delylah. Keith and I took the kids home and had some quite time before my parents came back over to hang out with the girls. Amazingly Delylah stayed up until around 530 pm so I was only about an hour and a half away from her target bed time when she gets on a US schedule. Lennah obviously missed me and wanted to spend time with mommy.

No comments: