Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yeah!!!!!!

Today was a wonderful day for 4 families that I had been praying for they passed court and their kiddos are officially theirs. All the families leave the week after me to bring their babies home which makes me a little sad because I am solo in my group but today was a make or break day since today was the last day before courts closed for two months in Ethiopia. As for me I am just trying to get situated before I leave and make sure all our papers are in order, packing, etc. I wish I was leaving right now but I will have Delylah soon enough. Unfortunately, I will not be taking my laptop because I am going alone so I will have to blog everyone up when I return. I will just have too much to carry for being by myself. I really wish Keith was coming it would be a lot more enjoyable.

No comments: