Friday, August 29, 2008

Reunion














Today was an exciting day for Delylah she was reunited with her former cribmate baby Meron. Meron's parents are very special because they told us about the adoption agency we used and because of them we were sent our daughter who of course was rooming with Meron while in the orphanage. I truly think it is a blessing that Delylah will grow up with having this friend around with a common bond. We also had dinner with Kim, Michael, and Sheridan who we must also give credit to because they introduced us to Meron's mommy and daddy so of course their friendship lead us to our second daughter. Life is so funny and so much is meant to happen yet on a daily basis we never think about how one little aspect plays a huge role in our lives later on.

Daddy protested a bit but before dinner I took Delylah to have her ears pierced. Hopefully she does not yank them out like her big sister did several times but she was a champ only cried for about ten seconds.

I am also happy that my good friend Jamie is at home tonight with her new little one Abel. I was in Ethiopia for a week and she was there the next week so I truly missed one of my best friends who I talk to on a daily basis. So glad she is home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its always nice to see friends getting together!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Delylah is such a cutie! Love those chubby cheeks. I'm glad you made it home safe and sound and with your little angel.